Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cake Pops for Banfield Pet Hospital


Ordered just 2 days before, I still couldn't refuse to take this order
It's just a simple and plain cake pop anyway with their logo

I would have done dogs and cats if I was given enough time in advance
to shop for materials, I just had to work with what I had in stock
luckily I have candy melts in those colors available

As you can see, I didn't even get to wrap them because I didn't
have any wrappers in stock

Also received a last minute call last night that this order will be picked up
earlier than given time so I was really in quite a rush finishing them up
but gladly, they turned out great :)


I'm happy with the final product and so is the client
putting smiles on their faces and seeing their satisfaction
is the most important for me

No comments:

Post a Comment